Friday, June 25, 2010

Gangstas 'R' Us

I's been 'round the Masterson crib long enough to know yous gotsta get yous self some peeps and yahs betta look out 4 yous self. So here is me gang building in the burbs.

First things, yous gotsta get yous self some ink. who betta to get you prison tats on than uncle matt. I visit'd da man in his crib and got his good word and a killer smile to boot.

Next yous got to get u're colors on. Uncle Stevie brought the goods and found me all dressed up in the sign of the jolly roger.

Finally yous gotsta finish the look with a great dome piece. Since i've got no hair as of yet, I figured my good buddy Dominic could show me the ropes with grow'n a killer mohawk. Enjoy the shots peeps!



Uncle Matt school'n me on tats


Uncle Stevie show'n off my threads


Dominic sport'n a proper hawk

No comments:

Post a Comment