Thursday, August 5, 2010

Napping Contest

Well, since mommy gets to stay at home with me, the other furry creatures in the house get to stay out all day as well. This means we all get to compete for her attention until either she or we pass out (frankly, I think we get to do more of the sleeping than she does). In fact, that whole sleeping idea is what brings me to today's article... or shall I say contest. You see, we are so hyper competitive here in the Masterson house, that we couldn't determine who was the best (read cutest) sleeper. I of course think there is no competition here, but the fuzzy 'friends' insisted that they get their fair shot. So here for your viewing pleasure is me snoozing the afternoon away.... and next to me are three animals clearly failing to draw any interest from you. If you feel you must vote, I'm sure you know which number to pick :-).


No comments:

Post a Comment