Saturday, August 14, 2010

Things I learned: Month 3

1.) Toes are wonderful things. You know, if you are not careful, you can tickle yourself though... all the people that say that you can't are liars!

2.) Most parties my parents go to are boring. I make sure to start screaming after a half hour or so to ensure that they have a good reason to run away (with their tails between their legs).

3.) I LOVE SLEEPING. I cannot stress this enough. I sleep wonderfully most nights to my parent's delight. A warning to you all though, unless I wake up on my own, do not disturb me or I will show you how well my lungs have developed!

4.) Giggling & smiling get a TON of reaction from people. I think I will tuck this knowledge away and use this to my advantage when I want things in the future.

5.) Crying gets an even BIGGER reaction from people. I will use this to my advantage now!

Sweet Dreams Readers of my tales!
-Teagan

No comments:

Post a Comment