Saturday, May 15, 2010

At Midnight the Monster Comes

Some of you out there may think you know my parents Tim & Andrea. I certainly look a bit like both of them, but I'm here to tell you sadly they are not my parents. My true parents are a wolf and a truffle pig. Don't think so? I may be cute and cuddly during the day, but at night my true heritage shows through. Once the moon is in the sky, I like to howl as loud as I can until food is brought to me by my servants 'Mom & Dad'. And once food is near let me tell you... I snort and sniff and scrunch up my face like my truffle pig brethern. You'll never see me act this way when the sun is out, because i've quickly learned that the cuter I look, the more presents and affection I get. I save my true form for the twilight hours where I exert my true power over the parental units who are helpless under my grasp. Some day I may get to meet my true parents but for now I've got myself one hell of a great setup going.

1 comment: