Thursday, May 13, 2010

Party in Room 4036


We are partying it up in room 4036! There are balloons, flowers, stuffed bears, and all kinds of Grandpa spoilage. Though I think my parents are getting tired and are about to crash the party, I can guarantee everyone that there will be an after party at 11PM, 2AM, 5AM, and 8AM because... well I'm a party machine and can't get enough. If you can get by all the post visiting hours security guards (i like to call them party poopers) and can make it past the maternity nurses (i like to call them the pooper scoopers), feel free to stop by at any of the above parties. I'm sure Andrea and Tim (alias Mom & Dad) would not mind at all. :-)


Some shots from tonite's party:

Grandpa Gary thinks its funny to show off my bald head. I'm counting hairs pal and I might have more than you!


Aspiring Tonite Show Host... I have Grandpa Gary in stitches


Uncle Dan telling me some good stories about how i'll be golfing soon

1 comment:

  1. There is something very special and wonderful about Grandpas and their grandchildren. How could he NOT be in love with such a sweet little face!

    ReplyDelete