Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Things I learned: Week 1

I've learned quite a bit over the past week and thought I'd share a few of the highlights for you:

1.) If anyone tries to take off your clothes, scream like bloody hell. (Dad is so proud)

2.) There is nothing like a snack at midnight, breakfast at 1AM, a light meal at 3AM, and bunch of snacks between 4-6 and a nice filling dinner at 8am. They say splitting up a few large meals into several smaller meals during the day night is the key to a trim waist line. I've checked this one off on week 1!

3.) My uncle Dave is pretty fun! I'll post a pick of his visit once I find out where Finnegan the cat hid the USB cable for the camera.

4.) I'm pretty sure my furry friends Greer and Stowe do not know what to make of me. Wait till they see what tricks I have in store for them in the future (pulled ears, frayed tails... I'm going to have so much fun terrorizing them.) Call it revenge for constantly wanting to sniff and lick me all over HOW RUDE!

5.) Sleeping on mom or dad's belly is just about the most comfortable way to sleep in the world. Pretty sure if they let me, i could sleep there all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment